As you begin writing your research paper, be sure to use the Thesis and Topic Outline Planning page that you received in class. This will be checked for completion as part of your process grade.
The RUBRIC for your research paper can help guide you through the drafting process. Be sure to reference the rubric to make sure your paper meets the expectations for the assignment.
Here are the IMPORTANT DUE DATES:
- Thesis and Outline: Jan. 17
- First Draft: Jan. 23 (@8:00am on turnitin.com)
- Peer Review: Jan. 24-25 (closes @8:00am on 1/25)
- Final Draft: Jan. 29 (@8:00am on turnitin.com)
Additional Formatting Supplements:
- Quick Tips for Incorporating Evidence
- Formatting Guidelines
- Embedding Textual Evidence
- Parenthetical (In-Text) Citations
- MLA Format Example
Peer Review Questions: